Sunday, December 11, 2011

Saturday at the Land School


            On Saturday December 10, like every day, I got up to do farm chores. It is the time where we connect with the animals.  I did a lot of work to make sure that the chickens had clean water.  After I got back from farm chores, I made eggs for breakfast.   Just as I had finished eating, Donna yelled “time for optional work for credit.”  This is where you can earn credits which can be exchanged for ice cream or at the end can be exchanged for money.  By the end I had made posters for the craft sale, moved stuff out of the green house, took nails out of several boards and topped the blueberry cages. It was 12 o’clock and I had earned 12 credits.  It was lunch-on-your-own day and I made grilled cheese.   Since I was on clean-up crew it was an ok crew.  Then we sledded all afternoon; this was so much fun.  Dinner was spaghetti.  Then the best part of the day - movie night!  We saw I Am Legend and She’s the Man.  This was immediately followed by bedtime.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment