Wednesday, October 16, 2013

This Farm Stay has been great so far.


I have gotten to know lots of people in the Junior High that weren’t exactly my closest friends and I have also have made some relationships stronger. I think that it is almost impossible to go through an entire Farm Stay without getting to know people and not doing things together as a whole community. I also think that it is amazing just to think for a second about how amazing it is to have a school farm that we can go to anytime we want and have a great time. I think that the Farmstay is super fun and it is a great way to get to know people better. I feel so grateful that students can come to this farm and learn new things outside as opposed to inside. Most kids wouldn’t get this opportunity but I feel glad and lucky that this is part of our school’s program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment