Monday, December 18, 2017

Sledding on Strawberry Hill

by Max

We carried our sleds to the hill which was not very far.
We had to carry them because we could not put them in a car.
We did not really care because we got to sled there.
When we got to the hill we climbed up and slid down the hill over and over again.
It was so fun we never wanted to be done.
When we got up to the top of the hill we raced down through the icy snow on our sleds.
We all almost fell on our heads.
When I went down the hill I was going so fast I could not see who I passed.
When I got to the bottom of the hill I looked away for a flash then CRASH!
I crashed into an abandoned sled luckily no one was hurt but it was still a little scare.
I was still having a great time and I wanted to spend the rest of the day sledding but I knew it had to end.
It was nice to go back and have hot tacos with rice and beans.
After dinner I went to bed I fixed my bedding dozed off and dreamed all night about sledding.  

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed this poem by Max. It made us want to go sledding too!

    ReplyDelete