Thursday, May 3, 2018

Farmstay 4: The End

Today is the last day of FS4. At the beginning I was looking forward to this day, and I still am, but now I am not sure that I want it as much as I thought that I did. All of the things that happened: Occupations, Micro Economy, the list goes on. Micro Economy was the best for me. Even though I only came home with $1.27, I still got the experience, and twenty-five cookies, so what's the downside! Over Farmstay, through a combination of my personal odyssey, taking pictures outside, and my science project, comparing the ground temperature to the cloud cover, I managed to walk all of the trails at the land school, including most deer trails, at least twice. Overall I enjoyed Farmstay and plan to do it again next year.
-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment