Friday, October 27, 2017

Farming and Climate Change

by Solenne

October 26th 2017
Today is day 11. I can’t believe farmstay is flying by so quickly! We are more than halfway over and we have all had so much fun. We do many fun activities during the day and one of them is occupations. My occupation this year is climate change and we have been doing so much research on climate change and how climate change and farming link to one another. I have learned so much during this occupation and we are all motivated to learn about how we can help the climate. For the climate change project, Eva and I decided to make a binder of articles that we found very helpful and full of information. These are articles that we had read in advance for small presentations everyday. We thought that it would be a really good idea to make a shared binder with helpful information on climate change for everyone to use whenever they want. I decided to choose a few of these articles to share on my blog post for everyone to access:
















No comments:

Post a Comment