Thursday, April 26, 2018

Farm Stay 4: Day 10

Farm Stay has been going by very fast. The days seem like they’re blending together, and while that isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it means that Farm Stay will be over soon. I half want it to be over and half don’t. I love Farm Stay, and I really like connecting with the people in my various groups. The fact that I only have about two more visits here as a student is very prominent in my mind, and I am trying to savor every second that I am on the land. The only reason I would want it to be over is that I think we all might be getting a little tired of each other.

Today was the French Competition which meant that we woke up, had breakfast, and got into the vans to drive to Minneapolis. When we got to Coffman Union at the University of Minnesota, where A Vous La Parole is, we had about 20 minutes before we had to be back at the auditorium to perform. All of the LCS groups performed and did great. Then we had 50 minutes until we had to leave again. The whole French Competition felt very short for a lot of people, me included. But, we got to see our friends and wander around and get food/Jamba Juice so that was fun.

When we got back to the land school, we received our medals (blue, the highest ranking) and then went straight into Micro Eco time.

Overall, today was a fun day with a lot jam packed into not very much time. It went by really fast, but we all had fun.

--Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment