Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sadie's Blog Post


Hmm… what to write about? I could go on and on about the boring events of the day, spending an hour trying to squeeze a measly paragraph out of something that is not interesting in any way, shape, or form. Or, I could compose a poem for you, though I don’t want to force you into reading my poetry, as it is truly horrendous. I could try to convince you that you should go on a Farmstay, although I am pretty sure that the only people that read this site are my parents, Andy, Donna, perhaps other people’s parents, though that I’m not sure about. So trying to convince you that you should become a Junior High student again isn’t going to work very well. Oh! I could write you a story. Once upon a time there was a… a… something! Huh. I guess fiction isn’t really my strong suit. If I’m delving into nonfiction, I could tell you the entire bathroom schedule of the Farmstay, although that might scare away some of my audience. Never mind. Hmm… I could list all of the algorithms you need to solve a Rubik’s Cube. First, you make a cross on the top of the cube. Then you throw it on the floor because you are too freaking confused and you are never ever going to figure it out. Just throw it in my general direction. I’ll do it for you. I’m a very helpful human. I guess I’ve written a long enough blog post just going on about nothing whatsoever. I guess that’ll do. Goodbye world. I have been corrected, as I wrote nothing at all about the day (which I think I did. I told you a lot about the day. A lot of my day involved solving Rubik’s Cubes.) Fine. I have been corrected again. It was “good”. Better? *walks away in a huff* 

No comments:

Post a Comment