Friday, March 9, 2018

Farm Stay 3: Day 12

Today is the day before the pancake breakfast. The materials for my project just arrived yesterday, and my group member and I are rushing to get things done on time. It is always stressful at this time, but I am trying to stay focused and stay positive.

I think that positivity is a big thing that we work on during farmstay. It is very important to stay positive, because especially with a small group, we see each other all the time, and that can be tricky sometimes.

At the urban campus, we are with fifty-plus people everyday, and we are not generally used to having to spend much time with a select number of our peers. I think it is a great experience, however, and I am very glad our school grants us the opportunity to have experiences such as going to the Land School for three weeks at a time.

-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment