Saturday, March 10, 2018

Farm Stay 3: Pancake Breakfast Day!

Today is March 10th, and the Pancake Breakfast! At the beginning of today everyone got up very early, actually by themselves. I’m pretty sure it was because we were all nervous, but everyone got their crafts ready to be sold and the food heated up. When our first customer came into the building I was pretty interested to see if anyone else was coming or was outside the doors, there wasn’t. But at least 5 minutes later lots of people started coming in until it was packed. I could definitely tell everyone was happy to see their family and couldn’t wait to hangout with them.

Everyone on the farmstay that wasn’t on cook crew pretty much went out to take a hike with their family. They all were very happy to talk and hangout with their friends and family. It was also quite amazing that we almost sold out on all of our crafts and food! The pancakes were delicious and the bacon was superb, I think everyone really put in a lot of effort to make the pancake breakfast even happen, and it was really nice for me especially to see my family.

-Sonny

No comments:

Post a Comment