Sunday, March 11, 2018

Farm Stay 3: Day 14

Today was bowling and pizza night but things didn’t go as we planned at the beginning of farmstay. We were originally going to go bowling and then go get some pizza, then yesterday night we found out that all the bowling alleys in the area were closed because there were tournaments going on. We were all disappointed when we found out that we could not go bowling. Then Katie offered to go see a movie at the movie theater instead and we were so excited. The next morning we got to sleep in about an hour, although it was daylight savings and it was about the same amount of sleep that we would have gotten but I still felt refreshed. The whole morning was free time until brunch. I spent the whole morning reading a book Zoey lent me called Six of Crows and before I knew it, it was time to go to the movies! We had two options: Peter Rabbit or A Wrinkle in Time. I chose A Wrinkle in Time, it was an ok movie but the book was definitely better. After that the group met back up in the lobby and we headed out for pizza. As we were driving into the parking lot, all the memories from last year came flooding back to me and I remembered the pizza there being some of the best pizza I’ve ever had in my life and it still holds that title today.

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment